To Exhibit or Sell
To participate in the Vista Fiber Arts Fiesta, you must submit a Vendor Application with the appropriate payment.
We’re inviting vendors and demonstrators including weavers, basket makers, spinners, gourd artists, knitters, and felters. There will be information on guilds and groups doing all kinds of fiber arts, as well as exhibits, music, and food.
We are soliciting vendors and groups to put on demonstrations.
- All fiber-related vendors, guilds, and groups are welcome whatever your product, from raw materials to finished goods and anything in between.
- Spaces cost $75.00. Spaces are 12’ x 12’ and are outdoors in a grassy area. You will need to provide your own canopy, tables, and chairs.
- Space can be used to sell wares, do demonstrations, promote your group, or all of the above.
- Dry camping facilities are available on the AGSEM grounds. They are free for sponsors, exhibitors, and vendors, and $10.00 per night for other campers.
- The Palomar Handweavers' Guild at AGSEM is not planning to hold classes or workshops during the Fiesta. However, if you rent a space, you may do something relevant there on your own at no extra cost.
- A current seller's permit is required for anyone selling any item, and a valid copy of the permit must be available for display. You are responsible for collecting your sales tax.
- Food will be for sale at AGSEM's Food Court adjacent to the vendor area.
- No animals are permitted on Museum grounds without prior arrangements. Contact us if you are considering an exhibit that involves live animals.
- You may share your space with another group or vendor.
We are also looking for sponsors at $100.00 each. A sponsor may
be a guild, group, or vendor. Sponsors get:
- Booth space at no additional cost
- Assigned booth locations first
- Listed as sponsors on programs and website
Contact us if you just want to give a demonstration without
having a booth.
Get on our email list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on our Contact Us page and ask to be added to the Google group for updates and more information as it becomes available!
Join our Vista CA Fiber Arts Fiesta group on Facebook.com.
Below are links to an information sheet and a two-page vendor application. The same application applies for sponsors, vendors, and guilds.
Once we have received your application, we will add you to our Google Group. We are using the Google Group to stay in touch with all interested parties.
We allow a few spaces for demonstrations only, without sale of any merchandise. If you are interested in this, let us know via our Contact Us page.